Thursday, February 5, 2009

Beginnings No. 1 final stage


. . . except the series isn't called "Beginnings" any more, it's not even "Remembered Landscapes". This is the final version of the first piece with the tree screenprinted on. I guess there's some explaining to do, and I'll do it in a few days. In the meantime I'm still recovering, and the last few days I've been doing a massive studio clean-up. Before and after photos coming soon!

Related posts:
Series overview
Beginnings 1 stage 4
Stage 3
Stage 2
Stage 1
Choosing a theme

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary, What a wonderful sense of peace and tranqility; I can see how you arrived at your final image after looking though your portfoio. I am really enjoying your blog. Claudine

Mary Adam said...

Thanks Claudine, much appreciated.

Bruce Gill said...

really nice to see your pattern of thought... I love the addition of the screen printed tree! That tree would be a great T-Shirt design too...